1760 built - Down Town Mykonos Mansion
1760 built charm Mansion is a splendid period house, oozing history and grandeur located in the centre of the old town of Mykonos. It is tastefully decorated with antique furniture. It has been fully renovated, and has all mod cons. Relax in the elegant living room, indulge in people-watching from the balcony and sleep soundly in a comfy bed. You couldn't ask for better digs when visiting the world famous 'Island of the Winds'.
You are looking at a building of great historic significance. It was built in 1760 by one of the oldest families in Mykonos. It doesn't get more local than that! During your stay you will be surrounded by reminders of the past.
The House is situated in the heart of Mykonos town in a unique location close simply to everywhere! Enjoy the famous nightlife and shop to fashionable shops. Walking distance from Little Venice, Windmills, Boat to Delos, Bars, Restaurants.
The house has two floors. On the ground floor features a well appointed kitchen-diner, a living room, a shower room with a WC, and an inner courtyard. The first floor comprises two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms, a bathroom, a large lounge, a study with a sofa bed, and a spacious terrace where you can experience the street life of the town of Mykonos. Its prime, city-centre location has a front view of the picturesque Aghia Kyriaki Square. The island's scenic old harbour is 20 meters away from the house where cafés and taverns are situated.
Interior Coverage: 4 Bedrooms
House: 260 sqm
Sleeping capacity: 9 guests
• Private concierge 7 days a week
• Airport meet and greet on arrival. Baggage assistance & guide to the villas. Ride fee is not included.
• Villa details explained to the guests. Keys given to the guests.
• Introduce you to Housekeeping staff and arrange cleaning and maintenance times.
• Departure assistance with baggage to the airport. Ride fee is not included.
• Housekeeping 7 days a week. 4 hours daily maid service.
• Change of linen twice weekly, change of towels every day.
Services upon request
• In-house Chef (Mediterranean, Japanese, Chinese Cuisine).
• In-house Shiatsu or Yoga sessions, rental of cars, sail-boats or helicopter