Agios Lazaros peak - Mykonos - Greece
Amazing villa top of the hill away from it all with private pool
Situated at St. Lazaros area, one the richest residential areas of Mykonos, this unique architect-designed and exclusive property is defined by its exceptional location and outdoor areas, providing panoramic views of the Aegean Sea and sunset over the island of Delos.
The architecture of this magnificent 600 sq m property is chic and contemporary, applied to provide great comforts in a stylish atmosphere which feels like home. In the 4,000 sqm fully landscaped plot, the property features a large infinity swimming pool, 2 pergola shaded terraces and a landscaped garden.
The outdoor equipment and setting include sophisticated summer furniture: sun-lounges & sofas, a large pergola-shaded lounge area with two marvellous wooden dining tables for 12 & 14 guests.
Indoor spaces are creatively designed with numerous glass doors and windows overlooking the infinity pool and a wonderful terrace with delightful sea views. The property has been designed to take maximum advantage of the spectacular site and views. The astonishing design with Bali furniture and attention to detail mixed with the airy atmosphere both indoors and outdoors are certain to endow with memorable moments in this unique property.
These Mykonos villas consists of a main building and separate guest facilities, positioned to ensure privacy and independence. The main building consists of a master bedroom with en suite bathroom, shower, Jacuzzi and private terrace with sea views, two further bedrooms with private terraces and en suite bathrooms, a guest WC, fully equipped kitchen, living room with fireplace and dining area for 8 persons, a screening room, a two bedrooms suite and one more bedroom, all with en suite bathrooms and private terraces.
• Private concierge 7 days a week.
• Airport meet and greet on arrival. Baggage assistance & guide to the villas. Ride fee is not included.
• Villa details explained to the guests. Keys given to the guests.
• Introduce you to Housekeeping staff and arrange cleaning and maintenance times.
• Departure assistance with baggage to the airport. Ride fee is not included.
• Housekeeping 7 days a week. 4 hours daily maid service.
• Change of linen twice weekly and towels every day.
Services upon request
• In-house Chef (Mediterranean, Japanese, Chinese Cuisine).
• In-house Shiatsu or Yoga sessions, rental of cars, sail-boats or helicopter